2. COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Repair.com collects personally identifiable information from You, such as Your e-mail address, name, home or work address and/or telephone number. Repair.com also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to You, such as Your age, gender, preferences, interests and favorites. There is also information about Your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Repair.com. This information can include: Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used by Repair.com for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Repair.com website. Repair.com encourages You to review the privacy policies or statements of websites You choose to link to from Repair.com so that You can understand how those websites collect, use and share Your information. Repair.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or statements or other content on websites outside of the Repair.com and Repair.com family of websites.
3. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Repair.com collects and uses Your personal information to operate the Repair.com website and deliver the services You have requested. Repair.com also uses Your personally identifiable information to inform You of other products or services available from Repair.com. Repair.com may also contact You via surveys to conduct research about Your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered. If You wish to opt-out from these types of email communications, please see the “Choice/Opt-out” section.
4. NEWSLETTER. If You wish to subscribe to Our newsletter, We will use Your email address to send the newsletter to You. Out of respect for Your privacy, we provide You a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
5. CHOICE/OPT-OUT. If You no longer wish to receive Our newsletter and promotional communications, You may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing Us at unsubscribe@Repair.com .
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Repair.com secures Your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Repair.com secures the personally identifiable information You provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When sensitive information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, which is identified by the prefix https:// in Your browser address bar.